Institute was formed in Africa International Institute for Professional Training and Research in order to promote the geosciences in Africa and to represent the professional interests of its members. Membership is open to all practising geoscientists who meet the required standards of qualification and experience, and the Institute operates with the support of all the major geoscience based technical societies.
Professional membership of the Institute gives geoscientists the right to use the title ‘PGeo’ which is increasingly becoming a quality standard and contractual requirement for provision of geological services. This scope of this requirement is likely to be extended with the ongoing harmonisation of Africa and EU standards and legislation.
The Institute also recognises the importance of promoting the status and use of geology and geoscience in industry and in the community in general. Among the ways this can be achieved are in the responsible development of our natural resources, in development of our infrastructure and in the extension of academic knowledge.
The main objectives of the Institute are:
- To promote the interests of the geosciences professions and advance the science and practice of the geosciences in Ireland.
- To require its members to uphold and maintain the highest professional standards in the practice of their profession.
- To increase the confidence of the community in the employment of recognised geologists by admitting to the Institute only such persons as have an adequate knowledge and experience of the geosciences.
- To promote improvements in the law and take any other steps and proceedings as may be deemed necessary in the interests of the Institute and its members.
- To improve professional standards by organising appropriate professional development programmes for its members.
- To represent members’ professional interests with government, appropriate committees, media and society as a whole.
- To develop good relations with other relevant geological bodies in Ireland and elsewhere in the world.
- To encourage and assist in the education of, and develop course accreditation for, geologists and geoscientists in Africa.
Are you searching for places to buy lioresal in australia ? are you sure that the reactant as baclofen contained in lioresal will help in your medical treatment?
DUAL CERTIFICATE OPPORTUNITY
DEGREE BY RESEARCH
- There is opportunity for student that has International Diploma, Higher International Diploma and International Post Graduate Diploma from our Professional Institutes to go for Academic Programs in following Countries :- Togo, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Kenya, Republic of Benin etc for further degree study without any additional tuition fee but the student will be responsible for his/her transport, examination fee and accommodation. As well apply to those who apply post graduate programs such as master degree and doctoral degree that they can have degree by research and academic degree in post graduate study.
- Degree by research is a degree being obtain as a result of research taken by the student in prove of the certificate that will be awarded to the student. Furthermore self designed concentration are also available, that student can prove their innovations in area of their research at any time at any where. Degree by research is a perfect recognition of student intelligence and hard-work done by graduate and post graduate level by AIIPTR/ASU.
- Student can get their degree research certificate and transcript with other necessary information that suppose to accomplish their certificate by AIIPTR/ASU.
UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC DEGREE PROGRAMS
- University Academic degree Programs is the academic work completed in residence institution accredited by AIIPTR/ASU or transfer of credit from other institutions across the globe to award degree directly from Adam Smith University.
Academic and Professional Programmes
We are offered both Academic and Professional Courses by Following: University Academic Degrees such as Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Doctoral Degree, Post Doctoral Degree , Institute Degrees by Research ,such as Associate Degree by research, Bachelor Degree by research, Master Degree by research, Doctoral Degree by research, Post Doctoral Degree by research(Academic and Professional , International Higher Diplomas(Academic and Professional), , Post Graduate Courses that lead to awarding academic and Professional Degrees, International Diplomas (Academic and Professional),International Certificates (Academic and Professional)as well different Professional Membership categories such as Fellowship, Full Membership, Associate member, Corporate Institutional member, Graduate /Mature Candidate member ,Student Member of our various institutes
Africa International Institute for Professional Training and Research Classes of Membership
Africa International Institute for Professional Training and Research has five classes of membership and they are Fellows, Members, Licentiates, Associates and Graduate Members.
- Fellows, Members and Licentiates are corporate members of Africa International Institute for Professional Training and Research . Members of Africa International Institute for Professional Training and Research are elected or transferred to various classes of membership based on their qualification and experience as specified by the Council.
- A practising Professional in their area of their course of studies seeking admission to the class of Fellows, should meet conditions set for the class of Members as well as fifteen years of professional experience, of which at least five years should include responsible charge of important of professional in their area of studies such accounting, Computer Science, geological operations, or function as a consultant or advisor in the branches of their course of studies.
- Admission into the class of Members requires practising of their areas of studies to be at least 21 years of age, with a Bachelor’s degree with Honours in that particular area such as geology recognized by the African Government, as well as three years of professional experience in a branch of course of studies .
- Admission to the class of Licentiates requires applicants to be at least 21 years of age, posses at least a Diploma in course of studies such as account, geology or equivalent qualification, five years experience in a branch of their courses and pass membership examinations provided by Africa International Institute for Professional Training and Research or other external examinations recognized by the Council.
- A candidate for election into the class of Associate Member shall be a person who has a diploma or degree in any professional discipline other than their area of studies.
- He/or She has demonstrated a keen interest in their of courses and has worked in projects or areas which required input by that particular subject such Biologist, Computer Scientist, geologists.
- Graduate Members should have a Bachelor’s degree with Honors in their courses that recognized by the African Government or equivalent qualification.
- This category of Membership is reserved for corporate entries and Institutions in specialized and relevant area that wish to be identified with the noble course of the Institute by having the capacity of creating an idea oriented forum for the benefit of the \institute ‘s is members and employees.
- Corporate Institutional bodies are entities to use the abbreviation CMAIIPTR after their organization names.
- Fresh graduate in relevant and related disciplines are eligible for membership admission under this category. An individual with modest academic qualification(s) with long period of pratical on –the—job experience of not less than (10) years is also eligible to apply for Graduate Membership of the Institute. To qualify for Associate Membership, the holder of a Graduate membership is mandatorily required to sit for two papers in professional Examination II and the whole papers in professional examination III of the Institute. Holders or awardees are entitled to use the abbreviation generic priligy 60 mg . dapoxetine clinical pharmacology where can zyban for sale in the uk cheap zyban buy dapoxetine singapore buy antibiotics online from spain dapoxetine rezeptfrei GAIIPTR after their names.
- For studentship admission, candidate must possess following:-
- (1) 5 O level Credit passes including English and Mathematics from any recognized examination bodies.
- (2) Good Credit or passes at OND or HND level of any field
- (3) First or Second Degrees of any Accredited University.
- (4) Professional certificate, Diplomas and any other recognized certificates by the different Councils.
James Hutton International Institute of Geology (Chartered)
James Hutton FRSE (Edinburgh, 3 June 1726 OS (14 June 1726 NS) – 26 March 1797) was a Scottish physician, geologist, naturalist, chemical manufacturer and experimental agriculturalist.His work helped to establish the basis of modern geology. His theories of geology and geologic time,also called deep time,came to be included in theories which were called plutonism and uniformitarianism. He is also credited as the first scientist to publicly express the Earth was alive and should be considered a buy zyban online for lowest prices without a prescription. any type of credit card or debit card can be used to order zyban. superorganism.
James Hutton was born in Edinburgh on 3 June 1726 OS as one of five children of William Hutton, a merchant who was Edinburgh City Treasurer, but who died in 1729 when James was still young. Hutton’s mother – Sarah Balfour – insisted on his education at the High School of Edinburgh where he was particularly interested in mathematics and chemistry, then when he was 14 he attended the University of Edinburgh as a “student of humanity” i.e. Classics (Latin and Greek). He was apprenticed to the lawyer George Chalmers WS when he was 17, but took more interest in chemical experiments than legal work and at the age of 18 became aphysician‘s assistant as well as attending lectures in medicine at the University of Edinburgh. After three years he studied the subject in Paris (University of Paris), then in 1749 took the degree of Doctor of Medicine at Leyden with a thesis on blood circulation. Around 1747 he had a son by a Miss Edington, and though he gave his child James Smeaton Hutton financial assistance, he had little to do with the boy who went on to become a post-office clerk in London.
After his degree Hutton returned to London, then in mid-1750 went back to Edinburgh and resumed chemical experiments with close friend, James Davie. Their work on production of sal ammoniac from soot led to their partnership in a profitable chemical works, manufacturing the crystalline salt which was used for dyeing, metalworking and as smelling salts and previously was available only from natural sources and had to be imported from Egypt. Hutton owned and rented out properties in Edinburgh, employing a factor to manage this business
Our Institute is zyban for sale zyban without prescription proud to bear the name of great Advocate of Geology.